Title: kickin' in the front seat, sittin' in the back seat
Posted on: Tuesday, March 15, 20111:00 PM
No matter how hopeless things appear to be, there is always a solution! 船到桥头自然直 :) Yeaaaaaaaaaah I am optimisticgirl95! LOL, I am majorly entertained + cheered up by ......
Rebecca Black, :)
First time I heard it I was like, wtf? Then I replayed it and read the lyrics carefully, then I analysed the video carefully, & it's now stuck in my head -_- Very addictive and funny and annoying LOL. It's Friday, Friday ~ Gotta get down on Friday ~
My fav part of the song: "Partyin', partyin' (Yeah) Partyin', partyin' (Yeah) Fun, fun, fun, fun Lookin' forward to the weekend
Yesterday was Thursday, Thursday Today i-is Friday, Friday (Partyin') We-we-we so excited We so excited We gonna have a ball today
Tomorrow is Saturday And Sunday comes afterwards I don't want this weekend to end"
She kinda sounds like a duck o: K, I'm so pathetic that I built my happiness on others' misfortune. I'm sadddzxcx like that.