There's so many things to say, but I don't know how to say. :/ But the conclusion is, I love cchyco! :D
&, I'm so happy that I finally managed to play that 11bars correctly LOL. At least, I think so, cos Zhaolaoshi didn't shout at me! :D
Oh and, I felt so happy on Friday because Zhaolaoshi smiled at me!!!! Omfg, you know how rare that is or not. :( Most of the time when he looks at me he'll be like >:( or :/ or :| but on Friday he actually >:D at me!! WAHAAHAHAHA I was playing then he smiled at me and looked so freakin' cute + happy and he was kinda dancing around LOL and whooooooo I was actually expressionless but when I saw that I was like from O.O to >:D !!!
It seriously made my entire day. :)
K, I hope I get to >:D on 19th April too, (;
Heheh, I find it funny that whenever someone asks me when's my birthday and I reply: 31 December, they won't believe me -_- They'll go like, "what? don't fake lah."
Then I'm like -_- .. HAHA.
Currently listening to Jolin's old songs (LOL) & doing homework. Ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :'(