Am blogging everyday (hopefully) till SYF ends! Coz, idk, I like the counting down part in my title LOL.
Ok, I love zhaolaoshi so much! *inserts millions of heartshapes*
And, I realise I like yanglaoshi alotalotalot too :) But, yelaoshi is awesome too :B
Um okay, amaths and emaths test on Friday. Am back on track for emaths YES BABY :D & I actually know how to do 90% of the questions, got a few questions careless abit. :( And I can actually look at the whiteboard and know whats going on! & LOL, I can actually have a convo about emaths with tiakhock. He is #1 guaikia who does his homework promptly, don't be fooled by his ahbeng hair :D Haha so, most of the time he'll ask me questions about maths and I'm like, I haven't even started doing that exercise ..
HEHE, so I actually smiled during maths lesson today! WOOHOO.
Okay, gonna do amaths now! Hope I'll be back on track soon. Anw, I'm faster than jiamin, so YAY! :B