[edit]
I would like to thank my awesome Jiayi, Rinnie & Anqing! Love them loadssss okay!!
HAHA, jiayi asked me whether I want to go w/ them to "the booth outside northpoint arcade, the place where we can make the thing, then bake, then can paste on the wall that one." Smth along the lines of that lah HAHA. I really don't know what is that thing called, but is those yknow cutecute pictures, then got a row of colouring things then you must fill the picture with the colouring, then can paste on the wall/window one!
Okay anw, I had eng test @ 2pm though so I didn't go with them even though I really wanted to :(
HAHA so I was just killing time in co room, waiting for combined to start, then the 3 of them came back and I asked them about it! But they told me that they decided not to do it and then I forgot what happened and I was distracted and didn't ask anymore. Thenthen after a very long period of time, jiayi suddenly took out a ^ thing that has a bunny picture :B
I was so surprised and happy and touched! Super 感动 one lah, they specially did it for me leh :)
Felt super 幸福 cos they thought of me! :D Love them alotalotalotalotalotalotalotalot! *inserts millions of hearts*
I love them not because they give me the bunny thing ok! Is because they thought of me :)
And, jiayi introduced me to 2 happy meal toys LOL. We kept playing with it before combined and during break ._. Very lame actually, but its damn cute! I love playing with percussion juniors :B
Andand, I had fun chatting with Edwin yesterday about his hamsters! He is super cute when he's describing about his favourite hamster LOL :P Also, kaizhe is learning timpani! :D I hope I can help him and he would be able to do veryvery well ^o^
Whooooo, I love it when these small little acts of kindness and cuteness make me so happy! I really really really feel so 幸福 :) Love my juniors to the maximum!
[/edit]
I banged into a door yesterday, :( and I've got a cut near my eye now. And I'm very sad about it because it had happened more than one time! The whole thing happened in like 0.01 seconds and nearly half of my face went numb after that o: Very interesting experience. :/
Anw, I see people blogging about the students from Jimei Middle School and I am extremely jealous of them because I did not get to be a buddy! They weren't even in my class :/ It reminds me so much of the days when we went to shanghai :D :D :D I will forever remember the damn cute percussion girls. Super pretty + high + friendly omg! Miss them loads even though I can't remember their name anymore 8)
I think I am blessed with a very easy-going personality! :D Because I rarely get angry and I don't take things to heart. Instead, most of the time I'm very entertained by everything, idk why. :/ So people around me will be like, pissed off while I think its actually quite funny .. So weird right :/
Nvm, what am I saying LOL. In conclusion, I think everyone should be happy! ^o^
I super dislike it when people around me gets pissed off/sad because it affects me alot :(
If they sad I will also sad one :( Then I'm also a failure at comforting people and so everything will just get more and more sad .. :(
So everyone please always be happy and positive! WOOHOO 8)
* Qimian came back to co today! Had so much fun & laughter haha missed him and kingchi so muchhhhhhhhhh man.
* Gonna start on my CT Revision sooooooooon, so depressing :/ But I shall remain positive :D