I am blogging so that I will remember this
ah-mazing day for lifeeee.
Today, I actually passed my amaths test :) And its not those borderline pass like 15/30! Its actually a 20/30!!! LOL.
I know la, to some of you maybe 20/30 is actually a very noob result. But, for ppl like me who got 9/30 (-_-) for the previous test, this is seriously very good for me alr! :/
I am so thrilled!!! WAHAHAHA, I got no Monday Blues today, this is such a lovely Monday :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Another good thing is that I got 28/30 for English test today! Along with cheecheong, meixin and huimin! Wanteng got 29/30 :D
Even though this English test is easy like -_- but, I'm still very happy that I got 28/30 ok!
And, I finished 4.1 and 4.2 today! YAY, shall catch up on amaths too lol :/ I love amaths ok!!!!
K, shall got do amaths + revise for lit test tmr (?) and revise for the upcoming CT! Byeeeee.