<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1327595113563465450?origin\x3dhttp://c-rossroad.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
street lights, big dreams
☁ ☁ ☁
Title: cchyco!
Posted on: Friday, February 11, 20117:18 PM

It was a tiring day, I have no idea how to describe everything that happened. In a good way, of course. :)
Special thanks to my awesome incharge of the day, Jiayi & Rinnie! (;
Heh, glad that all of you stayed strong :D Well done!

Was super excited throughout the whole day! Immediately rushed down to co room after that and brought the instruments to the hall. On the way up there, there were some problems with the lift and its like, hmm, actually, its quite funny LOL. Me, edwin & joanne went into the lift and even though we pressed 4th floor, it started going down to 1st floor, and it went down at a super slowwwwwwww speed and three of us were like "......" . Then when we went to 1st floor, there was nobody -.- !! And we ended up at the 2nd floor again. Finally we went the 4th floor but the buttons were not working and the door couldn't open LOL. Then, someone on the 1st floor pressed the lift button and we went down to the 1st floor again :D
We gave up and alighted at the first floor with all the instruments and stuff -.- Then Mr Seet and some cleaner lady needed the lift so we let them use first o: So we were all, "how come it's fine now?!"
And after a long time, we went into the lift again, and went to 4th floor, and the buttons still not working and we cannot go out HAHA. All of us we re like, "-______-" and waiting for someone outside the lift to press the button, but sadly none of them heard/saw us and we kept on waiting. Suddenly, the lift door opened! And we faster chiong out.
Hmmmmmmm, the lift seemed to work well after that though. WHY?
But it was a very interesting experience lah, I was so entertained!

Ok, so we practiced at the hall after that :D Shall not elaborate much about that. But, I couldn't hear other instruments at all in the hall. I can only hear myself and some percussion instruments so it felt very weird not hearing the other instruments and I keep feeling like I play too slow :/ Basically it sounded very wrong to me lah, make me so saddddddd :(

Went to eat after that, I ate both my lunch and dinner super fast lor -.- I thought I was gonna suffer from indigestion cos it felt super uncomfortable. Cabbed back to school cos it was raining heavily. Immediately ran up to the hall and we ran like mad people :/
Brought the instruments down and into the lorry successfully. I think it went quite smoothly :)

Arrived at SCH at around 1hour before our booked timing, unloaded the instruments, did the many admin stuff like to cut the anti-slip, put the black thing (LOL) and blahblahhhh. It felt so different, 2 years ago it was zijian kingchi doing all these and we juniors just stood around and tried to help. This year, me and jiaee chionged here and there and worried about the stage arrangement and stuff. I feel so old ): Once again, many thanks to jiayi and rinnie, they behaved so well & helped out a lot! :D

Went up to the stage and practiced and stuff like that. Not gna elaborate much either. But it was very cooool! Everything sounds so nice up there. The timpani (even though its an old one) is so nice to play :D :D :D :D I could lun so well on it cos it has good skin! Like, my stick will bounce very easily w/o me using much strength one lor! :D Aiyah, so depressed when I think of my timpani back at school.. Heh, so I play until very shuang and I was very happppppy! I kept smiling, :) Not that satisfied with my performance though, still got lots of room for improvement! Millions of thankyou to the alumnis who came to watch :D

Waited for the bus to go back to school for vvvery long, but its okay, we had bonding session with taitaitaigong kingchi! :D Haha, there was this super cute and friendly security guard too B) Love meeting these friendly people unexpectedly :)

Reached school and brought the instruments back to co room and blahblah. Didn't stay over in school cos I want my comfortable bed :p Slept at 1am and was super tired today lah -_- Kept yawning throughout the lessons and I felt like dying lor :(

But it was worth it! Tiring but awesome :) Love cchyco a lot!
Percussion always the best :D

* this post is actually just for my own reference, so that I will remember this incredible day forever. :)


♛ ziyue

19; NUS
31 December

Facebook | Twitter
Tumblr | Instagram


♫♫♫




♥ thank you

layout: Hearts;Bleach
resources: xx