Helloh! Had Bio SPA today, I think it's easier than the previous one we did. Which is a great relief!
But, originally I thought I did okay ... but then after that, after discussing with many other people and looking at people's comments, I realised that I did badly afterall -_- Well, uhm, not really that bad, but just, not as good as I originally thought it was :(
However, it is still better than the previous one! That time I came out of the lab feeling super upset please :( I even left 1 question blank lor! GG.
CNY celebration tmr! Most probably going to Ikea after that, awesome! :D
Heheh well, was quite pissed off about smth, but, life's like this :D Totally not worth it to be angry over stupid things, lalala ^o^
Okay, btw, I am getting the good academics award (?) tomorrow too :B
Best in Combined Science (Phy & Chem) ! Good girl is me kkkkk. Haha actually I was pretty shocked o: I've never gotten such things since primary 3 o:
And I realise, it will be the first time I actually go up the stage in front of everyone, to actually get smth! Normally I'm just up there performing :o
Ok, this is definitely a step towards my dream of shaking Mr Ong's hand on the day of the release of Olevels results! :p
Hmmmmm I am actually feeling a bit nervous for tmr ;O I'm afraid that I will slip and fall down while walking up/down the stage ._.
K, just wanna say that I am excited for cny :D :D :D I am actually going to do smth this year! Yay.
And, I realise more people is starting to realise Kurt Schneider & Sam Tsui! So happy for them :B Sam Tsui is hawwwwwwwt and Kurt is a freakin' genius @.@ Muahaha I love youtube!
Last but not least, GD&TOP's Baby Goodnight MV is finally out!
I love both of them so much! YG FAMILY PWNS ALL :D Seriously, those people that don't appreciate YG Family's talents are just ignorant :D People like Se7en, Gummy and Teddy are f-ing talented.
Don't like how people don't like 2NE1 just because of their looks. I know in terms of looks they are not as pretty or cute as snsd or kara or whatever. But all the 4 members in 2NE1 are super talented awesome girls. They can rap, dance and compose their own songs and most importantly, they are sincere and true to themselves ^o^ They have awesome style too, and they're pretty in their own ways! :)
Even THE Jeremy Scott supports them, kekeke I like Jeremy Scott!
They're gonna have their America debut soon, yessss so excited for it! ^o^
Ohyah another thing that I really admire about them is their language abilities, o: They know 6 languages in total, including French, Japanese, Tagalog etc and all of them are fluent in English! Esp Bom who studied in America. Yknow how irritating it is to listen to so-called "English" when it doesn't even sound like it and it doesn't make sense -_- Therefore it is really great to hear them singing real English, plus they have this American accent that I like! :p
Okay actually, I'm not an anti of snsd or kara, I actually really like kara :D Just dislike how people automatically thinks 2ne1 is not as good as them just because they don't look as pretty as them. Like, hellooooooooooo?
Actually, I feel lame that I just dedicated a whole chunk of words to Kpop. -_-