<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1327595113563465450?origin\x3dhttp://c-rossroad.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
street lights, big dreams
☁ ☁ ☁
Title:
Posted on: Sunday, January 2, 20115:15 PM

[edit]

okay, and I saw a post about me watching movie with 2Dees! It's amazing that we still contact each other now, :D I hope that we will remain as 2Dees forever, even after we graduated. Heh, I still go to 2Dees's class blog even though it's dead T.T

[/edit]

I feel like I gotta blog smth before school officially starts, :(

Anw, thank you to all the awesome people that wished me happy birthday :)
I really had a happy birthday! I even went to countdown at vivo :D First time leh LOL, I've always countdown at home while watching the tv @.@

It has been an amazing year and I'm really grateful to those that have helped me or befriended me. 2010 is a year full of awesome memories; like meeting jiaee @ 5.45am for breakfast, going to CO room to practice at like 8am, playing Longteng like a hundredddd thousanddddd times, gettting to know my 3E classmates, endless homework tests and exams, going to watch lots of movies with jiaee, playing runescape, practicing like mad like really really really mad really (I even went back to look at my blogpost, the one that described how I feel when I knew I actually had to play vibraphone), actually passing the audition (can't believe I actually passed it with my lousy vib skills, hardwork really pays off!), meeting lots of new friends like hsienhean jolene jiayang izzati and hweesim, sec3 camp, my constant failure in amaths, my first time watching hello baby, flag day, reading fists and lipsticks, getting to know and get bonded with my awesome percuz juniors, performance at msia, first time I joined in the planning of a co camp, my obsession with 戴阳天, mad practice for cultural night, trip to australia, trip to shanghai etcetc.

Bet you didn't read all of that, did you? :D
Haha, believe it or not, I actually went back to briefly read through all my posts this year and came up with that ^

Firstly, I think I should elaborate more about the moeco camp, because it is truly an awesome experience. Sadly, I'm not able to experience it again next year. But I'll remember it forever, because it was so special. The things that were really memorable are actually not the teacher, the skills that I've learnt or the practice. Even though they were memorable as well. But, I think its the friends that I made that makes the whole thing so great. Bcos I am a person that really hates meeting new people cos it'll be kinda awkward. Like, not really good friends so the silence is very awkward, and then you've got to make some "friendly talk" that's just super awkward -.-
Therefore, I'm grateful that I had jiaee with me and we two can crazy tgt and make good friends! & I remember how me and jiaee were put in different groups for the icebreaking games, and so I was alone. I considered for a very long time and then finally decided to say hi (I'm very shy when meeting new people ok!) to this girl that was beside me and thankfully she said hi back and yay we're friends, 8D And then through her I got to know her friend, Alex!
And, the times I spent practicing vibraphone are very memorable as well, because previously I've never played anything on it. Not counting those times that all of us just randomly choose an instrument and anyhow play of course. And even when I anyhow play, I also only know how to play Ode to Joy LOL. So it was super challenging to me, I f-ing practiced like mad okay!!!!
Okay, so I guess, moeco camp was really special to me because I challenged myself and made 新的突破! I did something I've never done before. :-D

Other than that, I think the cultural night is smth worth mentioning too.
It was a very difficult time, and I was constantly angry because of rinnie :P But now she has grown into a sensible and responsible and awesome little girl, so proud of her B-) Love you, Rinnie :D
And my awesome jiayi of course, who got so stressed because she couldn't play well, but she practiced so hard and eventually got it right during the performance :D
And sweet anqing who didn't peform during cultural night, but she's always been a responsible and hardworking girl that I didn't have to worry about her o.o
I'm glad that all of them joined percussion, love you awesome juniorsssss 8D
To think that I'm going to leave all of them in a year T.T
Speaking of that, I'm gna miss April dajie and Jiamin erjie like mad. :(

And the trip to Shanghai with cchyco, many things happened but it was awesome. Love you all xoxo.

It's so hard to imagine 3 years ago I just entered cchy and joined CO :O At that time I looked up to so many seniors and I envied them and wanted to be them. I thought it was so cool to know so many stuff and be so pro. And then some of them left, another batch left and so on and so forth, and then it feels like suddenly I'm the senior already, and now I like to stare and observe my juniors during sectionals (k this makes me sound very creepy) and then I'll smile to myself thinking that they'll do well in the future. I feel so old!!! But I just always do that unintentionally o.o It kinda feels like grandma looking at their grandsons or smth .. LOL. & I love it when they say or do smth cute! AHAH 8D

I realised, it seems like my whole year has been full of cchyco. Come to think of it, I think my whole secondary school life is full of cchyco. But I'm not complaining, it was all worth it. Cchyco holds a lot of memories, all the good and bad ones.

Okay, for 2011, I sincerely hope that cchyco will get GwH once again, I really hope so! And I hope to do well for O'levels, I will work really hard for both! Thats two of the things I wished for during my birthday btw.

2010 has been an awesome year, many things happened, but the best thing that happened to me is you. And it will always be you, ♥


♛ ziyue

19; NUS
31 December

Facebook | Twitter
Tumblr | Instagram


♫♫♫




♥ thank you

layout: Hearts;Bleach
resources: xx