Believe it or not, I've not yet touched my homework :D
I keep telling myself to start doing it, but ...................................... ):
I shall do SS first because it's Ms Ambiga's subject! :D
But I seriously doubt I can finish it ):
Am going Eastcoast tmr and there's sectionals + percussion bbq on Wednesday! Many lovesssss :D
Combined on Thursday and Friday's my birthday :D Am obviously not gonna do homework on my birthday -_-
Shall on English on Thursday then, while waiting for my turn to play also can do, yay :D
Will officially start homeworking on ....... 1st Jan LOL.
Btw, I am currently vvvvvvery motivated about my timpani parts because kingchi came back last Wednesday and gave me this, um, talk? He explained a lot of things to me and even introduced me a speedchart and he suggested ways I can improve! And it makes me see new light like hmmmmmm I can play it better than what am I doing now. One can never stop learning new things :D
So yah. Okay this is a crap post again. :(
I am so not looking forward to next year :(
I really love you,