Gonna update more on results (?) and longteng on saturday etcetc heh.
But first, I want to recommend this Jap drama called .. Koizora! :D Also known as Sky of Love / 恋空, :) Okay I don't know why I put smiley face. This stupid show made me cry like a crazy woman -.-
Anw, there's a Koizora book, movie and drama. I only watched the drama, gonna watch the movie I think ..... but I think its gonna be even sadder! T_T
This drama has only 6 episodes (thankgod, if I not I have to cry even longer -_-)
It has quite a stupid storyline, :P With the guy getting the cancer and him dying eventually.
Cannot believe that I fell for this kind of tear jerkers that aunties like to watch!
I felt so zibi while crying to myself infront of the computer. And I used up one whole packet of tissues! :O
To make myself don't cry so much, I will watch the episode until half and pause it and go use facebook LOL! Then I go back watch again. -.-
Okay anw, even though it made me cry and cry and cry, from beginning to the end, I still recommend it cos its such a sweet yet sad love story. :'(
True love is so amazing. :O So so so so so so sad.
I heard that its a true story, from the author's own experiences, :O
Well, we never know :D
Nice theme song :D This video more or less sums up the whole drama LOL.