Can you feel my heartbeat?Hello! I'm well aware of the fact that my blog is getting more & more boring T.T
& it's not like I have nothing to blog about, :/
In fact I've got quite smth to blog about, like the clarke quay trip with jasmine and jamie which was awesomely FUN!
Took hundreds of photo and we acted like we're tourists omg LOL.
But I'm just too lazyyyyyyy ;)
School is fun too, even though there are tests -_-
But its okay! I studied for all of them and I think I did okay .. :O
There's always funny things happening in school, but by the time I get home and want to blog, I forget most of it alr ..... T.T
I can only remember that thursday's sexuality education make all of us lmao!! cos we had zhuangpeng and chuting as our actor and actress! Got to be my fav couple lah haha ;)
Funny like crazy, the two of them had to act and say things along the lines of : "I really like you." & "It's hard to concentrate when you're here beside me."
It makes me laugh just by thinking about it!!!!
And zhuangpeng made it even funnier by stumbling over his words and laughing before he say anything.
Totally made my day! :D
And chinese lessons are so much more fun with my gwendeline tutu :D
And yeowwee yihao hahahahahahahaha B)
But I still pay attention in class ok! :P
I love chinese lessons :D
Partly bcos its the only subject that I can score well w/o even putting in much effort.
Not trying to show off la T.T But I would rather transfer my love and natural talent for chinese into amaths instead :(
Anddddd I think that jason is a great person. He likes to do funny things at random times HAHAHA!!
All of them unintentional though, he's such a sensible and calm person o.o
I'm glad that I sit beside him cos he is so smart @_@ Motivates me to work harder!!
Esp maths -_- I always get those borderline pass / fail marks while he gets near-full marks.
Makes me feel like hiding my paper cos its so embarrassing T_T
Recently we had an emaths quiz and it was over 13 and he got 11!
While many got zero LOL. I got 8 :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
OK LOL, anw, zhuangpeng asked him how much he got and he said 11 and zhuangpeng went: "你可以去H吗? 这么聪明做么?!"
Jason, being a complete gentleman, just ignored him o.o
I would be so pissed off if I were him .. -_-
But, I think he and chuting is still the cutest! ;)
Really damn cute :D
Ok, off to do homework, byeeeeeee :)