<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1327595113563465450?origin\x3dhttp://c-rossroad.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
street lights, big dreams
☁ ☁ ☁
Title:
Posted on: Wednesday, August 4, 20108:48 PM




I think the drama people seriously very 伟大.
I'm so excited for cultural night nowwwwwwwwww. :D
But I hope I won't paiseh infront of so many people :O Republic poly has more seats than SCH :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O

Anw, amaths test today was ... dots.
Expected la HAHA got 5 questions I see the first 2 jiu -.- ! 3rd one I took some time to thinkthink but still don't know LOL. I forgot how do T_T
In the end I did question 4 and 5 only hehhh, linear law saved my life.
Hatesssssss binomial. -.-
I study or no study also no use T_T

However, I think I'm doing pretty good in other subjects :D :D :D
Except for english maybe. Going to chiong for bio test on next wednesday!

I realise I very long never laugh like crazy already. :(
But today I finally did it again HAHAHA!!!
Omg, all because jamie and jiaee lah LOL SERIOUSLY MADE ME LMAO.
I was laughing and laughing and laughing and I couldn't walk properly and I walked in circles in the middle of the canteen -_-
People kept looking at me -_-
But it was really damn funny!

It totally made my day and for the rest of the day I was so high. :D
Highed during sectionals cos chenlaoda taught jiayi a song and I learnt it too!
I like learning new songs :D
Practised my timpani alot, (: Stayed back to practice longteng too (dajie and erjie we miss you T.T)

Very high when going back home too. :D
Whenever I think about what jamie and jiaee did I will laugh to myself OMG!

I'm in such a good mood now ~ off to do ss while listening to IU ~




♛ ziyue

19; NUS
31 December

Facebook | Twitter
Tumblr | Instagram


♫♫♫




♥ thank you

layout: Hearts;Bleach
resources: xx