HIIII! :D Updating cos my lovely dajie baby asked me to :D
Nothing much to update :O
Had longteng practice on Monday heheheheheeeeee, missed erjie and dajie super much :D
We crazied tgt HOHOHOH :D So long never laugh so much liao :D happy! B)
*inserts millions of heartshapes*
Teachers' day celebration was cute ;)
Very interesting! Even the aces workout was hilarious HAHAHA.
Mr Ng keep zihigh AND TANJIAEE IS SO JEALOUS OF ME BCOS ... :D
But. :( Evil gwendeline tutu never come school T_T Bad!
Anw, wanted to go back to aips :O But decided not to afterall x_x
But I kinda miss it :( & all my schoolmates :(
Maybe I should go back next year :O
Went to Junction 8 with jiamin jasmine jiaee! Jamie fell sick and went home :O
Ate pepper lunch and walked walked and we watched Aftershock!
Nice & touching movie, (:
Made me cry from the beginning to the end -_-
Some parts were very funny though! And jiaee laughed very loudly ._.
HAHA, I like sad movies though :D
Sad movies more touching! @_@
Okay this post getting very lame.
I'm msning with dajie baby now >:D
*hugsssssss*
OHYA OHYA, had 2D Teachers' day celebration on Monday!!!! ;)
Chionged down after Bio practical and didn't change to class tee. :(
Took photos and we ate pizzas and chicken wings ;D
Me & yurou were trying to eat chicken wing in a glam manner and we tried to isolate ourselves so as not to attract unwanted attention and we look zibi :O
Sean kept trying to take photos while all of us were eating T_T
Had to go for co after that, but I'm so touched that so many of us turned up :D
So heartwarming!
爱我2D ♥