HI. :D
I've forgotten what happened in this week :O
Can only remember that we had a lot of tests this week and omg -.- hate. it.
No common test this term make every test so important x1000000000 I'm so stressed. LOL.
Treating every test like common test T.T
English test was hard like siao seriously do until want cry T.T
SS test I never finish T.T Jason finished though T.T
I keep making all the wrong choices omg I very very 后悔.
& Chinese test today I think also quite hard but many people very early do finish liao.
Is there smth wrong with me. :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O why they so fast finish already. why.
Been doing all my homework on time and handing them up on time!
Now I super hate people who copy my homework. I do for 2 hours you 2mins copy finish >:(
But if I don't lend them copy I will look like a 小气鬼 :/
This applies to all except for amaths LOL. I very long never finish one whole exercise by myself already .................
Nowadays my life is so boring. :/
After school go co, go northpoint look at bunnies, then go home eat bathe do homework until 9pm watch daiyangtian then 10pm go sleep. Feel so lame.
& there's smth thats been on my mind.
I can't seem to expain it.
But sometimes it makes me feel so so disappointed and frustrated.
I can't quite understand. & I don't know why am I feeling this way. High expectations? :/
It's making me so confused.
Sometimes I'll get really angry then I realise that I'm actually being unreasonable, because I didn't put myself in their shoes.
Actually, I also don't know what I am thinking and writing.
I wish I can go back to the past. :/ When I have nothing to think and wonder about @.@
I think. I'm going crazy.