Specially here to post this:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ROUROU :D ! ♥
Hope you will stop being so childish (don't deny!!). You're older than me :D (don't deny this too!)
You're the first few friends I made in cchy and you're really an awesome person :D
We have a lot in common and we used to laugh and laugh and laugh and laugh over small things, then we look at each other and laugh and laugh and laugh again o.o
& we have common interests and our mothers always say the same thing AND we love bunny :D too bad I bought it muahahahaha :P
Also, the craziest thing I've done with you is to rush to Bukit Batok after hcl lessons to watch twilight !!! HAHAHA B)
I remember we used to always look at shuaiges after recess ... ._.
And we always 不合群 one T.T
And i love to say you and ahems :D
And I don't know why teachers always mix the both of us up when i obviously cuter than you la !!! Heh :P
No lah, actually you're cuter (: I love you 玉兔! :)
But hor, I really hate you too because you used to be shorter than me. ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ >:(
Please grow shorter >:(
Byebye :D