Gonna use comp lesser and lesser nowadays T.T
Anw, I forgot to mention that ...... during the 71st sch anniversary, I think I was the only few who saw the wushu shuaiges ! xD
Cos, yah I made use of my excuse that I want to tune my timpani and I loitered around the backstage for a long period of time LOL. I keep walk here walk there and look at the shuaiges oops ;x
HAHAHAHA OMG very shuai :D I sound like a 花痴 omg.
After seeing one of the shuaige I was super happy (seriously~) and I was smiling to myself (omg -_-). I didn't want them to think I crazy so I tried to not smile but ....... I kept smiling ! T.T
So I walked out of the backstage and saw jiaee and I super excited and I told her that they very shuai !
Then, Ms Goh and this trainee teacher was near the backstage too and I think they heard what I said so when I went back to the backstage again, they were there and Ms Goh asked me: 哪一个? 你在看哪一个? :D"
MADE ME SO PAISEH OMG :O
So busy nowadays T.T byebye T.T