hello ! it's been days since I last posted. :D
I only used 15mins of com yesterday and i didn't on my computer at all the day before! :)
So amazingly proud of myself.
Gonna blog in point form cos too many things happened!
- first few days of school were alright :D got many chio trainee teachers o.o
- doing well in amaths and emaths omg i actually understand. :D
- SS filing is bothering me, i can't freaking find all my ss worksheets. :(
- co for nearly everday! O: loved thursday the most cos we went up for rehearsal and we saw CCHM's wushu team. AND got shuaiges :D x1000000000! They super pro somemore omggggggggggg SERIOUSLY IMPRESSED even though I know nothing about wushu. Shuai ppl do anything also nice to look at lah yknow LOL.
- went to pasar malam with jiaee yesterday! omg love my jiaee dear so much even though she keep do heartshape sign with jiaqing aka my love rival >:(
- i'm happyhappy during co combined today bcos I cleared my doubts with zhaolaoshi and I think I did well (at least better than the last time) and rinnie did well toooooo omg SO PROUD OF HER (((((: Damn happy when she hit it right omg :D & jiayi did very well too omg! So impressed with my juniors. Hardworking and cute :D Not to forget anqing is also very talented yayyyy!
- my roll improved ^^
Yup, hope every friday will be as amazing as this one and hope that my roll will continue to improve! Yes I'm really satisfied with my roll today, (: Really, happy.