<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1327595113563465450?origin\x3dhttp://c-rossroad.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
street lights, big dreams
☁ ☁ ☁
Title: one more chance?
Posted on: Sunday, June 13, 20102:45 PM

Back from CO camp :D

Day1:
Had icebreaking games early in the morning and it was a bit sian at first cos everyone so not high ._.
Me and jingwen very excited though hahahaha :P
Randomly joined their games for a few times :D
The mini race was fun !!!! ^^
Kinda wish I had a group too so I get to bond with groupmates and can play games too. :(
Went around the school to look at the different games stations :D
I especially love junxiong and liwen's game hehehehe x)
Spent most of the time helping jiayi and weizhen's game though :O
Had some problems but it was fun overall ! :)

Had water games at night, I first time do briefing leh omg ._.
At the end of the game I only half wet heheheh !! xD It was fun :D

Had comm meeting and I had to do the seating plan :O
Haha thank goodness wingyan was there to help me or I would've died :)

Day2:
Sectionals was okayokay lor ! We went to the hall to practice and it was very hot cos no aircon -.-
Started to practice houtu already :O
Had open house after that ._____________.
Shall not comment but, while I was keeping the chairs Mr Chang randomly called me and ask me go tour a family! :O
I was super shocked cos I wasn't supposed to do that mah and then, I no 心里准备 I don't know what to say or where to go so I was freaking out.
Managed to pull Jamie with me muahahaaaa :D
Thank goodness the family was super cute and friendly hehehe the mom and dad both very kind :)
They were majorly impressed with the school, aiyah cos I very polite and cute xD !
I said some thing though ._. evil jamie kept reminding me about it T.T

Went back to co room to slack, originally was to have combined but the teachers left o.o
So was slacking with jamie and qimian :D & qimian hor ..... very ......... and ...... ya .........
You better be glad I never say anything ok! (;

Went to put the clues for the amazing race after that :D
Before the game even started we already half dead LOL zzzzzzz keep climb from 1st floor to 4th floor to 2nd floor to 4th floor etcetc -.-
Didn't even had time to eat dinner :(
But it was so fun looking at the others play muahahahaaaaaa :D
I made junxiong's group shout "bunny is cute!" before I gave them the clue heheheeeeeeeeeeeee :P
Overall it was very fun lah ^^ even though some clues cannot find and stuff, it was still very entertaining!

Did bathroom duty alone ! Walao jiaee lor, abandon me :( Haha she also very xinku lah :P
At first a lot people keep ignore me -_- But after awhile got people listen to me so I'm happy :D

Day3:
Had POP :) :) :)
It was hilarious heheheheeeeee :D Love junsian's video so much LOL I have it in my phone now !
See 100 times will laugh 100 times leh LOL.
I teared a bit during the POP :O
Time really flies, it seems like yesterday when I just met april and jiamin and peijun brevian etc :(
So fast all of them are graduating already :(
To think I used to be xiaomei !!! Now so old already la T.T
Hope all the sec4s and 5s enjoyed the POP and their gifts :)
Hope dajie and erjie like their cups :D :D :D Must use hor!!

Did bathroom duty again LOL, this time with jiaee ! I think its fun :D
Wahahahahaha randomly crapped with some cute sec1s LOL xD
They so cute! And they know my name! :D :D :D

Was guessing stuff about qimian with jiaee before sleeping hehehe xD

Day4:
Went to 3F classroom to watch and listen to houtu :D I keep sabo jamie let her play the hard parts .____.
Went for combined after that, I tried conducting and .............. ya.
I'm gna be reminded of this for life cos jamie actually took a video .... T_T
Had debrief and prize presentation after that, then camp ended :)

I feel sad after this camp cos I never bond with anyone :(
I never get to play cute games too :(

& currently i'm very confused about smth, :/
Everyone deserves another chance?


♛ ziyue

19; NUS
31 December

Facebook | Twitter
Tumblr | Instagram


♫♫♫




♥ thank you

layout: Hearts;Bleach
resources: xx