Hello, I'm having mucho fun in moeco camp!!! :D
Actually no lah that's exaggerating, but, its better than i thought it would be :D
The actual camp started, 1st day was -_-
Kinda lame cos the facilitators are aaron jiaqing junsian junhong + 2 others.
So many 熟人!
My group was Aaron :D he's blur and cute actions made the group laughed a lot LOL.
I'm happy cos I took the initiative to know this girl called hwee sim that sat beside me during the briefing!
She looked so 凶 at first but she's actually a very hyper, crazy & cute girl xD !
Kept crapping with her during the team activity and during breaks and lunch :)
Wah I love making new friends!
Our group was the highest i think :P Everyone likes aaron very much !
The girls all cute cute small small shy shy one ehhhhhhhhhh so cute :D
And there's this bryan guy who's short but the way he speaks is like very matured and sensible :O But very cute !
Anw, we took a group photo w/ a lot of extra people behind eg. junsian and went home :D
Today was ..... shall not elaborate much but we took cab at like 8, not only got peak hour charges and still got ERP so ................ the cab fee was .......... (it's not $10, it's not $20, it's not $30 also)
LUCKILY JIAMIN IS RICH. I think the taxi uncle cheat us also :P
We were late by 30mins anw, -.-
Practiced fallen leaves and I changed instrument with jiayang, >< Feel so bad!
Had breaks and breaks and lunch and omg I love love love the fooddddddddddddd! (:
Maybe its bcos its free hmm ....
But anw, it's really very nice lah hehehehehe :D :D :D
Looking forward to breaks and lunch everyday wheeeeeeee its my motivation to keep on practicing LOL.
But my section everyone so hardworking :O
I'm like counting the minutes to break -.- But they break already still want practice, I really want go out and eat also paiseh!!
I'm always the first to run off ._. EH I FEEL SO 懒惰.
Anw, percussion is bonding well :D
We're still very serious when practicing but now we got crack jokes also :D
Yup I'm happy that I'm finally having conversations with jiayang and izzati :D
I'm dead tired :O Don't even have the energy to go walkwalk around my fav store Popular anymore.
Everyday is home > SCH > home !
My homework is a gonecase lah.