Reached SCH earlier and immediately went to the stage to practice :O
Practiced, had break, had practice, had lunch, had full dress rehearsal etc after that :D
Lunch was horrible -.- Junsian and jiaqing both super suck leh.
I pity myself. :( I'm super innocent x1000000 lah!
We totally caused a big commotion though LOL :P
Had full dressed rehearsal etc, haha had a very fun time with percussion ^^
Mad love all of them lah!
We were at the backstage chitchatting and stuff :D
After the rehearsal we had some free time so percussion was arranging the scores and then we decided to take photos! :D
Ya, and now we all realise that hsienhean is a super zilian guy -.-
The moment we talk about taking photos hor, he was leading us and running from here and there shouting that he wants to take photos with this and that.


His aim was to take photo with all the instruments -.- It was quite a funny process cos he was running from instrument to instrument and posing LOL !!
We totally cannot stand this zilian-ness -_-

He become like model and we like his camera crew like that LOL.

Cute Jolene! x)
Okay, so after that, me and jiaee went down to meet jiamin erjie and april dajie!
Super love them lah, ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ x10000000000!
They so sweet ^^ I was so touched! Love their homemade cupcakes super much ♥
Thank you, really love you all so much. (; (; (; (; (;
Gathered at the backstage and I was sitting next to ..

THIS GUY.
Jiaee and jolene were sitting at my other side and both of them super nervous one LOL.
Then jiayang was all, "aiyoh 怕什么?!"
And keep saying he very pro -.-
He look like this shyshy guy but do not be mistaken! He keep say he very shuai. Um. :/
HAHAHAHAHA. Okay lah he's a very funny guy!
Hsienhean was another pro one la, we all a bit nervous and was sitting down, only he so free and relaxed still can walk here walk there and 聊天 with everyone!
Shall not comment on the concert lah, but I made quite a lot of mistakes x_x
Sometimes I really don't like being in percussion cos after concert cannot go out and high ! ._.
Have to go back to the stage and help clear instruments zzzzzz. ._.
Went out after that and took photos, chitchat etc.
Thank you joey wingyan brenda huilin for the cute pink rose, ^^
& kingchi for the amazing card and sweets HAHA. Kingchi kept zihigh!
Went to eat with all of them etc, (:
I want to thank everyone for coming to see the concert :D
I really love this moeco camp :D
Really very fun! I'm glad that I managed to pass the audition even though I thought I wouldn't LOL.
Even though at first everyone don't know each other I'm so happy that we've become goodgood friends after all this! :D
Really, I'm really very happy (:
Hsienhean is this very pro guy who's very knowledgeable and plans things for us. He'll bring sticks for us, plan the arrangement, buy cloth etcetc. Very helpful and like to zilian, also super 搞笑!
Then jiayang is this pro guy who always act cute all of a sudden o.o He always like to do random actions during sectionals -.- Like everyone is concentrating hor, then suddenly he will do stretching exercises / funny movements so we'll all be like, "JIAYANG WHAT YOU DOING LAH?!"
He has been learning percussion since P1 I think, pro right! I totally can't believe he's sec2 lor at first x_x Until he started acting cute then I believed.
Haha he has a really cute smile and he's my timpani 师父 :D But he's really bhb, :/
Then jiaee, no need to say lah so cute always bring laughter to us one hehehe :D
She always so high then make all of us high with her too (;
Everytime break hor, the two of us always first ones to run away to eat :P
Very hardworking tooooooo, ^^ Can't believe I'm saying so many good things about jiaee! :P
Then jolene ah, is this cutecute girl who always drop sticks during combined!
She's very hardworking and she's very pro in vibraphone lah!
I very jealous of people who are good in mallets ;/ Cos I really suck at it ._.
Anw jolene is super friendly and always smile and wave to me very excitedly!! :D
Before the concert she also very high keep jump here jump there xD
& then there's izzati :D even though I talk to her the least, I know she's a kpop lover :P
She's a very gentle and sweet girl (; Everytime xufan laoshi says smth we'll have to 翻译 for her, but our english also quite fail so our 翻译 sounds so weird, so she always give the blurblur O.O look hehehhehe xD
And she's a vibraphone & suspended cymbal pro! :D
Ohya, she normally like very quiet like that, but her laughter very loud leh :P
Last but not least, Xufan laoshi :D
I think he's very cute! Got people say he look like 李铭顺 / 郑元畅 leh! Not bad right.
He's very patient with us even though we always play wrong :/ Esp the falling leaves hor I think he practice with us until want to die le lah LOL.
He taught us a lot of things, (; I learnt so many things from him O:
Like the different ways of playing tambourine, really impressed me! Maybe cos I too noob lah ._.
I think he's a good tcher (: Like to tell us funny stories also :D
I'm so glad I went to this camp :D
Ohya, not forgetting my lunch buddy, the forever hyper hwee sim! xD So happy that I met her, (;
And, I'm also super happy that I got to play the amazing timpani :D The skin so good.
Got a very nice sound T.T


