<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1327595113563465450?origin\x3dhttp://c-rossroad.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
street lights, big dreams
☁ ☁ ☁
Title: 骏马奔驰
Posted on: Thursday, June 17, 20108:01 PM

Hi. :D
Concert tomorrow! :O
My whole mind is filled with moe songs.
I keep randomly sing the songs -.-
The songs all very nice :D :D SADLY I don't get to enjoy it BECAUSE I spend all the time counting the bars -.- !!!
I feel so sad that I can't enjoy the songs cos most of the time I just look at my score and look at 郭老师, counting 30+ bars. Then will miscount somemore!!!
For the first time I've scribbled a whole lot of stuff on my scores, my 落叶归根 score has all kind of stuff like: suona进! / 不要太大声 / 渐慢,快点看指挥!!!!
And I've circled all the parts that I would normally play wrong :D
Feel so hardworking.

郭老师 is so cute and funny :D (I feel so weird calling him 郭老师 cos it feels like I'm calling myself..)

So tired today, but I can't help but feeling grateful that the instruments I'm playing are those small small stuff and not that impt.
Less stress!

Look for jiaee tomorrow! :D :D :D
Anw, me jiamin wanru queenie are having a fun time making fun of her and ........ !

Nervous about tomorrow, >< Hope everything goes well!


♛ ziyue

19; NUS
31 December

Facebook | Twitter
Tumblr | Instagram


♫♫♫




♥ thank you

layout: Hearts;Bleach
resources: xx