Really cute and funny song! Interesting lyrics. (:
Had physics paper today. Um. Okay i think? Did my best already la. :/ I'm not really suitable for physics, those calculations and stuff really bore me.
Overall, I think the languages, humanities, and sciences all still ok.
My biggest enemy is maths!!!! :'( Think I'll get a F9 for both la. No joke.
Anw, mye has finally finally finalllyyyyy ended! (; Dreading the arrival of my results but I shall not think about it for now. Even though they might come tmr. Ugh. :/
Went to the library with jiamin & gwen while lishan went to bball with the guys!
We read books until the pure physics ppl ended their exams. :)
Went to CO room w/ jiaee jiamin jasmine jamie yurou and we had fun! HAHA.
We played the guess-song game & I very pro lehhhh ;)
Went down to eat after a while, then we sat at the pavillion at the pond there.
We played some childish game that jiaee introduced and omg I felt like we're in pri schl.
We looked stupid running around but ... hahaha it was fun! :D
Yup, oh and we talked about a lot of stuff :D
Stuff like when we want to get married etcetc LOL!
We discussed the topic of young kids dating HAHAHAH!!
Cos jiaee told us some hilarious stuff about her P3 brother and his girlf!!!! LMAO super funny story.
想当年 P3 we still playing catching leh! -_-
Attempted to play sheng hahaha while waiting for jamie jiamin jasmine to finish their oral exam!
Gaoyinsheng is more fun!! :D :D :D
Jm is a prooooooo (:
Went to sing k with the 美女们 + zj hehehehe!
SUPER FUN LA HAHAHAHA jamie has an awesome voice, jiaee is siao one lor, then jasmine and jiamin is super 5566 fan!!!!
They screamed and screamed when they saw 5566's songs HAHAHAH.
Fun peopleeeee (;
I want to watch movie really soon!!!
Hoping to faster watch before i get back my results. After I get back I think I no need go out anymore.