<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1327595113563465450?origin\x3dhttp://c-rossroad.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
street lights, big dreams
☁ ☁ ☁
Title: national united bunnies
Posted on: Wednesday, May 19, 20108:53 PM

Didn't take back any papers today, :D :D :D :D Happy day indeed!
Getting back English on Friday .......
Hopefully I'll get an A for english then I can balance out my lousy maths results. :/
But english leh -.- Impossible la -.- !!!!

Ok haha its a happy day today anw cos no PE lesson LOL :D :D :D
Had the bazaar discussion instead heheheheh, (;
Ryan rock is a really good person!

Played Uno during english and bio, :D
With lishan jiamin yihao melanie qianhui jason ^^
Very fun hahahahahaha but I keep lose :( Jason is a pro!!
Played heart attack too x)
After 5 months I'm finally beginning to bond with jason HAHA.
He from beginning of the year jiu sit beside me but our conversation normally like this only: Can lend me your maths paper?

Sectionals was fun :D
Kingchi zijian qimian peijun & brevian came! :) We didn't call them leh :D They 刚刚好 all come and see us! (:
Practised sha di er and after that we played technology!!
They very super pro esp kingchi the drumset really nice!
Zijian taught me the timpani solo too and I can more or less master it liao so am happy! (;
But. I feel. So noob. Everytime they come I feel like such a noob cos they anyhow play also very nice.

Ohya, anyone want to go SPCO's concert? :)
It's on 30th May, Sunday, 7.30pm @ SCH, and it's $10 per ticket!
Pls support kingchi! :D The ticket very chio.

Recently, I start to like 陈坤 & 黄晓明 !!! But omg, both 30+ liao I think. ;(

Oh and, jiamin threw my cute smiley face wallet to the 2E + 3E guys today omg made me paiseh T.T
I was so innocent.


♛ ziyue

19; NUS
31 December

Facebook | Twitter
Tumblr | Instagram


♫♫♫




♥ thank you

layout: Hearts;Bleach
resources: xx