<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1327595113563465450?origin\x3dhttp://c-rossroad.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
street lights, big dreams
☁ ☁ ☁
Title: kinda busy, k-kinda busy
Posted on: Friday, May 7, 20109:28 PM

Heheheheh I like to put titles ^ nowadays. :)
Actually its always smth random that comes into my mind when I write this post!

Starting to watch Glee! (;
Only watched 2 episodes so yah, cannot make any judgements but their songs very nice hehe.
100000000x better than High School Musical LOL.
想当年 me and my pri sch mates were so hooked on HSM ._____.

Anyw, SS & HCL paper today ....
Scribbled like mad for SS and the aircon freaking cold. So 过分 right! We all super kelian lah.
Managed to finish the paper o_O but actually not really counted as finish the whole thing la cos i save time make one inference only :P
But at least I attempted all & don't have blanks! Think I'm still gna score lousy marks though -_-

HCL was okay o.o
Interesting passages :) Quite understandable butttttttttt I hate 片段缩写 !! :(

Haha so ..... the past 2 days were all my fav papers.
Next week is all the sciences and maths !@#$#%&$%^#$!
Depressed.

Anw, nowadays I stay up till 10pm already tired like mad, I used to can stay up to 2am to do homework and slack de lor!!!
Hai, 青春已不在.

Actually hor, I type so much crap I just wna show you all smth la.


I'm impressed! :)


♛ ziyue

19; NUS
31 December

Facebook | Twitter
Tumblr | Instagram


♫♫♫




♥ thank you

layout: Hearts;Bleach
resources: xx