Hi.
Been reading Fists And Lipsticks 2 for the whole day today.
Finally finished reading it & I absolutely did not regret reading it! :)
It is definitely a great masterpiece omg!!!
The story really made me cry and smile and scream -_-
My jaws really dropped a lot of times!!
Whenever I think everything is gonna be alright, some bad things happen again!
And then the good people at the beginning turns out to be the really really evil person.
Siao, after reading the ending I really have nothing to say liao. The author is a genius, reallyyyyyyyyyyyy.
A lot people died but at least the most impt ones didn't. :)
I love Yamazaki Kosuke & Crosse Williams hehe! :D
Even though I've never seen how Crosse Williams look like (since he's not a real person), when I see that name I automatically think of Adam Lambert o_O
Don't know why.
Happyhappy ^^ Goodabye!