<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1327595113563465450?origin\x3dhttp://c-rossroad.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
street lights, big dreams
☁ ☁ ☁
Title: For thy sweet love remember'd such wealth brings, That then I scorn to change my state with kings.
Posted on: Wednesday, May 5, 20107:47 PM

Hello! Lit & English Paper 2 tomorrow.

Truly hope that I will be able to finish my Lit paper with a smile, not full of regrets!
I've done everything I could already okay, I even borrowed a watch from my mom so that I can time myself. :)
However, I have to squeeze out 3 essays within 1h40minutes ....
I took a million years to analyse and plan my Poison Tree essay LOL.
I think I need 3hours instead.

Well, have to live with it. :/ I still love lit! :)

The only thing that motivates me to continue studying is the arrival of June holidays.
Even though I don't really get to slack either -.-
But I can spend more time with bunny dear. I just built a "cage" for her using the alphabet mat that I used to play with my sister! She looks so cute.

Btw, Pokka's milk green tea very nice x)

Ok, off to study for 2 hours more. Sleeping at 10pm today (hopefully) !

Ohya, bio test today, MCQ very hard!! But section B still okay.
Totally feel like killing myself cos I wrote a vvvvvvvery ridiculous answer. :/

& no, I have no idea what is my title talking about either. I copied it off from the internet.


♛ ziyue

19; NUS
31 December

Facebook | Twitter
Tumblr | Instagram


♫♫♫




♥ thank you

layout: Hearts;Bleach
resources: xx