Hello! Boring day today.
Very depressed today morning. :( Cos baby bunny fell onto the floor & I didn't wake up at 8.30am as I originally wanted to!
Yeah cos I woke up at 8.30am and felt that it was too early and wanted to sleep 15minutes more.
In the end ..... it was already 10am when I woke up -.-
I was afraid that I will fall into sleep again so I texted my sister who was just in the next room: "Faster come my room wake me up"
And she burst into my room immediately :D
She's awesome in waking people up haha.
Studied w/ my sister in aircon room today! (:
She did her homework while I revised Lit and SS :D
Finished revising Lit but LOL, revise also no use -.-
Yup, since we're doing unseen, our marks are unseen too T.T
Want study also cannot! :(
Caught my beloved Elub Chieftain today, laoniang very de happy lah! :)
Anw, check out my new blogsong :D
Can google this Charice person, she's quite an amazing person (: She looks so happy singing!
MYE coming but I'm feeling very siannnnnnnnzzzzzzz ughzzzzzzzz.
Oh and!!!! I'm talking to Jamie on msn now!
She just introduced me a very awesome guy. :D
He is super shuai + cute and super pro in drumset! (;
I'm sorry I refuse to post his videos cos I don't want to share my husband!!
HAHAHHAHAHAHAHA, okay, byebye (: