<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1327595113563465450?origin\x3dhttp://c-rossroad.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
street lights, big dreams
☁ ☁ ☁
Title: Don’t be a person who has to look back and wonder what they could have had. No one waits forever. - Peter Brooks
Posted on: Wednesday, May 26, 20106:16 PM

Go to google.com then type "Who's the cutest?", and click I'm Feeling Lucky! :)

Hi.
Had walk-a-jog + bazaar + sports carnival today.
I love the welcoming performance hehe yayyyyyy love drums!
Oh and I like their song choices :D

Walk-a-jog was tiring, bazaar was tiring too but slightly more interesting :D
Had fun selling and helping, even though I helped very little only ._.
Walked around the school to look at all the stalls (:
Got key from junsian and went up to co room to slack after that. :/
Then went to library to have lunch! :)

Boring post.
Telling my parents my results tmr.
I think I can no longer online after tmr, byebye cyberworld. :/



"我落泪 情绪零碎
你的世界一幕幕纷飞
门外的蔷薇 带刺伤人的很直接
过去被翻阅 结局满天的风雪"


♛ ziyue

19; NUS
31 December

Facebook | Twitter
Tumblr | Instagram


♫♫♫




♥ thank you

layout: Hearts;Bleach
resources: xx