<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1327595113563465450?origin\x3dhttp://c-rossroad.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
street lights, big dreams
☁ ☁ ☁
Title: 你说把爱渐渐放下会走更远
Posted on: Friday, May 21, 20108:15 PM

I love higher chinese. I think I made the best choice in my life by choosing to study higher chinese.
If not for my higher chinese my L1R5 would have been even worse ...
Didn't use the com for the whole day yesterday.
Omg! So shocked at myself.
I told jiaee this today and she went, "HUHHHH. WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU?!"
Hehehehe, so proud of myself.
But actually is bcos I reached home late and I watched the movie Pride & Prejudice at home w/ mom & sis.
Nice show! They used really interesting words and sentence structures.
Just that its a love story and the girl really very pretty but. the. guy. -_-
Totally spoil the romantic atmosphere, everytime the guy appear me and my mom will scream: "很丑leh!"
Then we keep complain his nose very big / eyes very small / hair very ugly LOL.

Gonna watch harry potter and the half blood prince at home this weekend!
Yay. (:

Recently, 象棋 is very popular o_o
Very interesting to see the guys playing this! Cos I love to play 象棋 too, but I very noob -.-

Had longteng practice after school, quite well done I think. :D
Super grateful to jiaying! Oh and Aaron put in a lot of effort too. :)
& I didn't deprove too much! :D Thank you peijun for coming and helping us also :)
But, pretty dajie bully me. :(

All hail saturdays!



♛ ziyue

19; NUS
31 December

Facebook | Twitter
Tumblr | Instagram


♫♫♫




♥ thank you

layout: Hearts;Bleach
resources: xx