<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1327595113563465450?origin\x3dhttp://c-rossroad.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
street lights, big dreams
☁ ☁ ☁
Title: 为了生活我可以忍
Posted on: Monday, May 17, 20108:55 PM

I actually wanted to post smth that was kinda sad here cos my results lor :(
Totally make me depressed -.- Hate being sad! The feeling just kills me hate it hate it hate it!

Ok nvm. I went to surf on the net randomly and found some funny things.
It will be even funnier if you watched Ip Man 2 :)
I think all of this is from some pirated dvd so the subs are kind of ....


各位师傅,你们好,在下叶问。


叶先生!叶太太!


叶师傅!


随便吧!

LOL casual = 随便, bar = 吧.


那随便你。

That = 那, Casual = 随便, You = 你.


A picture speaks a thousand words!

My personal fav :D
Think it was supposed to be: 你从哪个门派? or smth.
So ... door = 门, send = 派 ?
I was drinking water while reading this so I laughed out and spilled my water all over my table and choked. -.-
Imagine him being all serious and ask: Which door you what to send?!

Lazy to elaborate on my results. They're kind of extreme. :/
Good jiu not bad, lousy jiu really suck to the core -.-
Hello, freak hate those ppl that say will flunk but end up get very good results!
If you say you will flunk you better really flunk or else I'll bash you >:(
Feel like murdering jiaee every single day cos she keep give those -.- replies.
For eg, I told her my bio score today and she went: "Walao. Hate you. So clever for what."
I totally went -.-" !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cos she got 4.5 marks higher than me.
Nvm, hmphhhhhhhhhh :@



Oh whyyyyyyy maths whyyyyyy are you doing this to me?
Just when I started liking you a little why are you doing thissssss to me?
I thought they say when you like the teacher you will score well for that subj :(
I really like my maths teachers, and I really do work hard T.T But still .. -.-
Maybe my learning technique is wrong? Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.


♛ ziyue

19; NUS
31 December

Facebook | Twitter
Tumblr | Instagram


♫♫♫




♥ thank you

layout: Hearts;Bleach
resources: xx