<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1327595113563465450?origin\x3dhttp://c-rossroad.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
street lights, big dreams
☁ ☁ ☁
Title: all i ever wanted
Posted on: Monday, May 24, 20109:59 PM

“Wow!” I exclaimed upon the sight of his masterpiece. Everything from the pencil shades to the proportions and design of the house looked stunning. “A new one!”

“Nah, it’s still the old one. I just made it more realistic, that’s all,” Crosse replied with a proud smile, pointing at his sketch. “Look, this house has a white picket fence… a garden over here with hundreds of roses – you like flowers, right? It has an antique two-seater oak swing on the porch overlooking the sea… Ah, you’ll love breathing in the fresh air there for sure. Then, inside there’s a nice, cozy, and living room where you can warm up near the fire, a modern kitchen ideal for baking because you like sweets and cakes… just one room for you and me over here…”

“W…Wait,” I interrupted. “Me?”

He shrugged, looking as naive as he could be when he said these words –

“We’re going to marry in the future, right?”


“You got a love letter from Mikey Shannon?” Crosse exclaimed. “That guy is three years older than you. Did you know that he changes his girlfriend five times a week?”

“Five times a week?!” I yelped.

“He’ll just dump you after kissing you…”

“No, he won’t!” I shook my head. “You’re just jealous because you haven’t experienced receiving love letters!”

The moment I said those words, Crosse suddenly pulled out a bulk of colorful, scented papers from his bag and flaunted them to me.

“Well?” Crosse raised an eyebrow, his lips curving to a grin.

“Waaaa!” I shrieked, pointing at the bulk of love letters on Crosse’s grasp.

“Hehe, haven’t received one, huh?” he smirked teasingly.

“You’re unfair. How come you didn’t tell me all about them?”

“It’s pointless. I don’t read them anyway…” Crosse crumpled the papers and threw them to the floor. “And besides, I already have someone I like.They all couldn’t compare to her even in a million years.”

“And here I was thinking that you consider me as your best friend. You already have a crush and you’re not telling me who?” I frowned. “Do I know her?”

“Uh-huh,” he answered, looking at me straight in the eye. “Very much.”



Jiaee is leaving for Sedili tmr. :( I am sad.
Goodbye!


♛ ziyue

19; NUS
31 December

Facebook | Twitter
Tumblr | Instagram


♫♫♫




♥ thank you

layout: Hearts;Bleach
resources: xx