Went out for movie w/ Jamie jiaee jiayi kingchi today.
I know, weird combination right!!!! LOL.
Bonding session lah. ;)
Had lunch before that with them ^ plus jiamin & jasmine! :)
Watched the Diary of a wimpy kid.
Really cute movie, a lot of funny scenes too hahaha ^^
Me and jamie both agree that the kid's brother is a shuaige while jiaee thinks that he looks like a sex maniac.
Oh well.
School is fine.
Miss my dear baby bunny every moment.
Napfa on thursday, pls just kill me -_-
Don't understand why they always finding ways to torture us.
Gonna fail my inclined pull-ups like again. -.-
Junbear gonna lend me a really interesting book tomorrow (or so he says lah), excited !!! :D
Anw, I went in the MOECO Music Camp.
Jiaee went in too. :D sad for her she kept betting with ppl that she won't go in, now she owe people a lot of stuff. :P
I was honestly not expecting it okay cos my audition was a big failure ...
ANYWAY I think they really is not enough people then put me in LOL.
Jiamin so lame. We all know she confirm go in one lor that time still emo. HAHA. :P
And I hate it a lot when people say i pro lah. Angry. Cos I know i'm not. I just look like I am o.o
Congratulations to all that went in btw. (: