School has been good. :)
Coping well! Hope I'll get good results for MYE but the setters for emaths and amaths papers are ms lin and ms woo .......... -.-
Think I can bid farewell to my ABC. Aiming for a D! LOL.
2.4km today, I did something extremely stupid that cost me to fail T.T
Long story short is just that I misheard Mr Tok and I thought I failed when I actually had the chance to pass, then I thought I already failed so I decided to walk but actually I haven't fail!
Sian diao x1000000000 -.- Feel so kelian LOL. Can't believe my hearing failed me!
Nvm, shall re-run next week. 减肥!
Yup anw, millions of thank you to Lishan cos she actually pei me run T.T
She can run so fast de she still pei me run T.T
I feel so evil to slow her down T.T
Well, happy to know such an awesome friend! :)
Stayed back in the library and do SS pairwork with lishan toooooo (;
She's super efficient HAHA. The work was given yesterday and today we chiong 70% finish liao. :)
The due date's next friday. :P Love her very much!
Jiaee jiamin jamie waited for me until 4pm .___.
They + sihan + junsian (?) were playing some cute game that I didn't had a chance to try!
I AM SAD. I want to play game too.
Before I go,
I have to say that its awesome knowing that I'm such a good friend to someone! WAHAHAHA, very honoured lah. (:
Oh and, I offended a friend. :(
Now this friend don't even want to talk to me! :(
I feel bad.