<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1327595113563465450?origin\x3dhttp://c-rossroad.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
street lights, big dreams
☁ ☁ ☁
Title: A dream you dream alone is only a dream. A dream you dream together is reality.
Posted on: Friday, April 23, 201010:36 PM

I am forgiven! :D Hahahahaha x)



Am truly stunned. Amazing girl. :O
Go search for more of her videos! She's really cute leh. :D

Fun day in school today.
Love emaths x100000000 seriously. :)
Love Ms Lin a lot a lot a lot a lot! Blessed to have such an awesome and cute tcher. :)
Determined to do well for my emaths haha.

Want to do well for amaths too cos Ms TMM very good to us. :)
Always buy us sweets, cookies and ribena! :D $$$$$$$$$$$ leh.

Stayed in the library while waiting for jiaee today, borrowed a nicenice book! :D

Nearly forgot about qimian's triangle, .__.
Jiaee called junsian and luckily he was in the co room. (he was actually inside all by himself -.- zibi)
Ended up chatting with him -.- He kept repeating the same things LOL.
And half the time me and jiaee don't even know what he's talking about and we'll just nod and look at each other blankly.
Marcus came a while too after that. (:

I so kelian I want to eat but jiaee keep want talk to junsian!!! :P
AND LOL, we got to know a thing that made me very happy and jiaee very sad! :D :D :D

Went to eat with jiaee and I told her a lot of my childhood and secrets ._____.
I think I will never hear the end of it already LOL. Cute pillow! (:

PS/ Jiamin erjie said that I'M SO CUTE today. I AM SHOCKED.

PPS/ Jiamin short just texted me "Haha you damn cute man"

I think both jiamin 吃错药 today.


♛ ziyue

19; NUS
31 December

Facebook | Twitter
Tumblr | Instagram


♫♫♫




♥ thank you

layout: Hearts;Bleach
resources: xx