"相爱没有那么容易,每个人有他的脾气。
过了爱作梦的年纪,轰轰烈烈不如平静。
幸福没有那么容易,才会特别让人著迷。
什么都不懂的年纪,曾经最掏心,所以最开心。曾经。
想念最伤心,但却最动心的记忆。"
Awesome voice. :)
IFD exhibition today, really interesting! Got free stuff also LOL. :D
Donated the "entry pass" to bryant and got a paper aeroplane in return haha!
Anw, some people really very creative, super fun to see their booths. :)
I like 2E's the most! :) GOT HELLO KITTY.
Chinese oral after that, not bad I think.
Was super nervous before that, cos the atmosphere was really very tense and everything like so serious .___.
For the past years is just everyone sit in classroom and chitchat, use phone, while waiting lor :O
Today like so scary and formal >_<
The passage was quite nice heh. :) I know all the words, yay. :)
会话 was pretty okay too i think! I love the topic lah LOL. Surprisingly easy o.o
Xulaoshi is very friendly! :D Happyhappy. She keep acting cute though .___.
But I like her! ^^
I kind of feel ................ now. :(