<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1327595113563465450?origin\x3dhttp://c-rossroad.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
street lights, big dreams
☁ ☁ ☁
Title:
Posted on: Tuesday, March 2, 20107:35 PM


^ ZP is a dog.
Sincerely hope he and CT/HL will last long. :)

I really hope ahbear passes his maths paper !!
If he gets 20/45 - he give me 50cents.
If he passes - he treat me mac.
This 小气鬼 is actually willing to give me money/food, can see that the paper really not easy LOL !!
& his whole class nobody knew how to calculate the curved surface area.
I first time feel pro in maths nyahhaha. :D

Anyw, happy birthday to yeowwee and vivian ! :D :D :D

Combined humans paper today was pretty okay.
SS was well done I would say, could have been better of course.
Many loves to Ms Ambiga. :)
Lit was .......... yknow i know lah.
I think I sort of get the general idea right for poem A but who knows what the teacher thinks. :/

As for poem B,
"I wandered lonely as a cloud" (commonly known as "Daffodils") - William Wordsworth
I wandered lonely as a cloud
That floats on high o'er vales and hills,
When all at once I saw a crowd,
A host, of golden daffodils;
Beside the lake, beneath the trees,
Fluttering and dancing in the breeze.

Continuous as the stars that shine
And twinkle on the milky way,
They stretched in never-ending line
Along the margin of a bay:
Ten thousand saw I at a glance,
Tossing their heads in sprightly dance.

The waves beside them danced; but they
Out-did the sparkling waves in glee:
A poet could not but be gay,
In such a jocund company:
I gazed---and gazed---but little thought
What wealth the show to me had brought:

For oft, when on my couch I lie
In vacant or in pensive mood,
They flash upon that inward eye
Which is the bliss of solitude;
And then my heart with pleasure fills,
And dances with the daffodils.


I was so shocked when I saw this poem cos ...
I SANG IT FOR MY CHOIR SYF IN PRIMARY SCHOOL !
It was the set piece haha !
It is a nice song. :) & I regret not listening to my choir instructor when she was explaining the lyrics. :/ :/ :/


Obviously this is not my school lah. :/ this choir got silver i think.
We got bronze LOL, ._.
But we sing this song for 100000000 times until now i can still remember the lyrics and tune -.-

English & emaths tomorrow, hope I won't die. :)


♛ ziyue

19; NUS
31 December

Facebook | Twitter
Tumblr | Instagram


♫♫♫




♥ thank you

layout: Hearts;Bleach
resources: xx