Went early to school today to practice audition pieces. (;
Glad that I'm finally able to play the whole score. LOL.
Jiaee was able to do that like how many days ago -_____-
Nvm, our standards cannot compare one. :/ Big improvement for me yayyyyyy!
Now need to work on speed and dynamics? Haha please kill me.
Went to eat and walked around northpoint, accompanied jiaee to buy her camp stuffs. :D
Travelled to chongpang a little while cos we met Anna and Peiying and they said there got sell cheap stuff haha!
Then travelled back to Northpoint and watched Percy Jackson. (;
Freaking cute movie with super handsome guy & many pretty girls! :D
The credits were very funny, got Pretty Girl #1, Pretty Girl #2 & Cute Girl. :P
Interesting movie, a bit lame but the fact that there is a super hot guy in it made up for allllllll of it. :D :D :D :D
Logan Lerman!

Hottest guy I've seen in this year lah ! LOL. :P
Anw, I absolutely refused to watch Alice In Wonderland despite jiaee's constant persuasion.
The movie reviews were actually pretty good but I JUST DON'T WANT WATCH LAH.
1) Girl so ugly.
2) No handsome looking guys (i'm not even sure if there's any guys lol)
3) Hates the storyline. Really really hates it. For some reason I really hate Alice!!! And I think the story very boliao and lame. -_-
4) THE BUNNY IS SUPER UGLY. :( :( :(
So disgusted. Disappointed. Offended. :(
My bunny is way cuter wahaha. :')
I love Aneka mylove btw! :P