Today was horrifying. Dragged myself to school -.-
Got back lit, 16/25.
Not very satisfied but quite a number of ppl failed (?) :O
Could have gotten 20/25 if not for my carelessness but nvm, shall be happy with what i've got. :)
Anw I also prepare to fail one LOL. Essay write rubbish also get 6/10!!!
Got back bio, 38/50. ^^
Stupid jmshort cursed me to get 74/100 before getting back the papers and suay suay I get 37/50!!
But hor, she also get the same marks as me lmao! Who ask you anyhow curse me. :P
Luckily we checked through the paper and we both added one mark, so yayyyyy to A1 :D
Had a mini celebration for Shimin after school. :)
Thank you jiaee jamie and jiamin for waiting for me!
Had lunch w/ them at Mac, we sat down at 4pm and left Mac only at 5.50pm hahaha.
We chatted for a reaaaaaaaally long time. :)
Started w/ jiaee telling us all about her childhood and her embarrassing moments (!!!)
Seriously is like from drama like that! Made us laughed like crazy women!!
So yeap we started talking about our pasts and biggest shock of the day was jiamin's story.
It is a thing that I will never imagine in a thousand years.
REALLY VVVVERY SHOCKING! Me and jiaee were so shocked but jamie wasn't cos she knew already HAHAHA.
Yeah and so we each contributed a lil smth from our pasts. :)
All the funny funny stuff hahahahahaha.
Had so much fun, mad love these crazy ladies. :) Wish ahju was there!
Anw,
Jiaee: "Then 我每次唱那些怪怪,没有人懂的歌. 像天使,天上人间..."
Ziyue: "天上人间!? 就是那个环珠格格的歌ah? :D"
Jiaee: "Ya!"
Then she couldn't believe that someone actually knows the song so she went,
"Wait, are we talking about the same thing?"
Jiamin: "环珠格格就是那个赵薇的lor!"
Ziyue: "Nono, is 环珠格格3!" (环珠格格3 change cast don't have 赵薇 btw)
Jiaee: "YA!"
Both: "OMG HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!"
Jamie: "You two look like you just met your soulmate.."
Thank you lor, one of the songs that I like is known as "怪怪的,没有人懂的歌". LOL :P
Yuppppp I'm a major 环珠格格 fan! I grew up with it okay! HAHAHA.
& I can't believe actually got ppl know the song lah! Seriously thought I was the only one.
Don't know can go youtube search. :D
E-learning tmr, (:
No doubt it's gonna be a major waste of time again, but i'm gonna on the aircon and lie on my bed while doing e-learning so .... :D
And daddy's coming back tmr! :D
Addicted to my blogsong, goodbye.