<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1327595113563465450?origin\x3dhttp://c-rossroad.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
street lights, big dreams
☁ ☁ ☁
Title:
Posted on: Tuesday, March 16, 20109:09 PM

Reported at school at 7am today, thought me and jiaee would be the most crazy, in the end when I reach jiaqing call me and ask me faster cos he wait very long liao.
Crazy one this person -.-
Huilin came along with jiaee, she did homework! :O
Then junxiong came at around 7.15am.
WALAOOOO WHY EVERYONE SIAO ONE.

Practiced and practiced. Then people started coming.
Had sectionals after briefing and jiaee's mad awesome scolding/motivational talk.
Practice again lah. For 4 hours keep on practicing LOL I fell asleep -.-
Even chenlaoda also very sleepy HAHAHA.

Went for audition after that ._.
HAHA kianyun was hilarious. Thank you all for the support. :D
Took cab down and we're already late. :O
Then hor, me and jiaee both super 路痴 one lah -.-
We walk from this building to another building, then back again.
Is embarrassing until -_______- lor!
Then we called many people then finally jiaee called weiyi and we got the right place.
Then cos we two late mah so very paiseh ._.
Registered and I'm the 11th while she's the 12th.
So we sit there and wait ....... then we look at other people to guess which instruments they playing, how pro they are etc etc.
Then got one super pro, his lun super fast :O
Made us very nervous ><

After that, they brought us to a place outside a room, then ask us wait there.
I'm the 11th and only 14 people turned up for the audition LOL.
But the list got write 24 people leh, don't know what happened to the other 10!
Yeap, then the whole line of people all very quiet -.-
Only me and jiaee keep entertaining ourselves and laughing -.-
Then I super nervous until I going to die >< >< ><
Very scary leh zzzzzzzzzzzz.
So I went in, and asked for permission to wear my heels (zzzzzzz -.-) and the judges give me the O.o look and laugh! -_____-
I started w/ Timpani first, quite okay lah but could've been a lot better of course!
Then vibraphone is no need to say one, lousy until cannot lousy anymore. I'm so surprised that the judges had the patience to listen to me play finish everything -.-
I forgot everything that Chenlaoda taught me today morning ._.
I got play wrong note and some parts I got the wrong speed T.T
After that obviously I already paiseh until cannot paiseh anymore lah my whole face red :O
Then the two judges asked me some questions and asked me to play snare .....
Don't wanna elaborate anymore -.-

But can see it was a horrible experience and I never want to do this again. :D
After coming out of the audition room hor, both me and jiaee super happy!!!
Obviously not cos we did well, is bcos its finally over.
Relieved x1000000000000, we were so happy on the way back! (;

Reached school and practiced shadier again lalala.
I love it vvvvvvvery much now cos zhaolaoshi cut away all my difficult parts.
Manymanymany loves please. :)
I practice that part until I going to die also cmi !
But still got a lot of parts need practice lah, -_-
Since you must love your instrument then can play well,
I will love my Timpani baby no matter what! :D YAY.

Goodnight!




♛ ziyue

19; NUS
31 December

Facebook | Twitter
Tumblr | Instagram


♫♫♫




♥ thank you

layout: Hearts;Bleach
resources: xx