[edited]
http://www.borntobeyourtaoeh.blogspot.com/ [/edited]
Passed my amaths like zzzzz don't pass I can go die? Got people get full marks -.-
Happy with my physics results LOL 21/25 yayyyyyyyy.
I was expecting 23/25 though cos its a freaking easy paper seriously. Done in 15minutes leh!
Lost 2 marks due to carelessness UGH HATE MYSELF AT TIMES LIKE THIS.
Lost marks for Amaths due to carelessness too -.-
I got everything right but at the last second step the answer was 16 but my 6 looks too much like a 0 that I even got myself confused so I ended up with the wrong answer.
Feel like killing myself at times like this -_________- !!! :@
So unhappy with my HCL results. :( 37/50. :(
I know I sound like an ungrateful biatch, yalah get A2 liao still complain.........
Sorry lah skip this part lor LOL.
Half more mark jiu A1 le leh. :(
For one of the questions I actually got the correct word, but I go erase one dot cos I think it looks funny LOL, but in the end the word with the dot is right so i got it wrong.
The question 2 marks -.-
My A1 -.-
Hate myself -.-
Next up to complain about, mousehunt !!!
I camp for 2 days in Meadow already still never get my Terrible Twos mouse ugh zzz.
Stupid junsian keep haolian and say I noob -.-
Angry lah ! :@ I love mousehunt so much they do this to me ! :(
Don't want camp. ;/
Hahaha I'm talking to my new friend :D
And wahhhhh just realise wk is such a good friend, sadly he want to haolian his physics but only win me one markkkkkkkkk ~
And yes, thank you for making me feel like trash. :-D
New Love = We Got Married! (actually is old lah but recently started watching it again.)
Thank you Aneka mylove for your bunny, mad loves! (L)
And Mrs Wright is so cute and hyper wahaha :B