I think I should just go and bang wall and die now cos I did such a stupid horrible idiotic mistake for amaths zzz.
And I am too embarrassed to say it out LOL.
It's really vvvvvvvery stupid -.- Give you a clue. Its smth we learn in primary one!
NOT KIDDING OKAY.
I so paiseh :/ Jamie Jasmine Jiamin all burst out laughing. :/
I think the teacher will laugh at me. :/ :/ :/ :/
T.T lah.
Both my maths not well done but I would say that amaths was slightly better than emaths. ;/
Combined physics & chem + bio tomorrow ...
Kill me now please. :)
I am so dreading sec3 camp because I'm a brat :P
I'm spoiled and lazy. :D
And I will miss my bunny so much. ): ): ): ): ): ): ): ):
Cannot sleep liao lah. ):
Evil jamie keep anyhow spread rumour. ):
Jiamin also. ):
I so kelian. ):