I feel so miserable. :(
Regarding the sec3 camp...
Ms Lin: "It's just for you to get sunburnt!"
Ah well I'll keep that in mind.
Please don't be shock to see my looking like a lobster when I'm back. :)
If I'm not it means that I've been an annoying brat and keep complain to the facilitator and absolutely insist to be somewhere in the shade. :P
I've not yet start packing ugh. :/ Don't want to go. :/
I don't want to bathe in cold water. :/
SAD LAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. ):
Mr Neo rocks ttm hehehe he's definitely my fav teacher!
Hope I'll get good results for bio. :D
10/12 for SS, satisfied already! :)
A lot of people in our class failed :O So there's remedial on Wednesday -.-
Jeremy got 10/12 and Shahin got 8/12, a big shock to all of us cos they always slack and never listen in class...
Jeremy always plays his PSP :P
And Shahin got 1 mark for this class test LOL.
Angry at mousehunt :@
So many people get their TT liao I still don't have. :(
And the weather nowadays is simply -.-
To quote jiaee, "freak hot freak hot!!"
Have to reach school by 6am tomorrow. Super horrible, I feel so tortured!
Everyone don't feel like going Bintan tomorrow LOL, think everyone's gonna give the sian diao reaction ....
And Jiaminshort keep reminding me that there might be tsunami lol -_-
If I die (touch wood), please tell my family and my bunny that I love them.
Miss my bunny. :(