Actually I'm very lazy to blog about the sec3 camp LOL.
So long. And obviously I'm not gna post any photos. :)
Went to school early in the morning on Wednesday w/ mixed feelings.
Partly excited and also partly dreading it. :/
Board the bus, board the ferry. Was with lishan and jiamin. :)
Felt a bit uncomfortable on the ferry to bintan but luckily I don't have motion sickness so it was pretty ok. :-D
First impression of bintan was pretty good!
AWESOME AIR LAH :D
Was a little horrified at first when they said that the bus ride is 2hours and the bus no aircon.
Our bus got a lot holes LOL and the whole bus super squeezy.
But the ride was super duper enjoyable!
Good scenery and there's wind. :)
Slept a little while, then wake up talk talk again, then slept again.
Halfway the bus suddenly got this hilarious chicken song LOL !!!
Highlight of the day lah ! It was so sudden and everyone was shocked, then the chicken started beatboxing !
WAH laugh until cannot laugh anymore pls. ;)
Reached Loola, gathered around, had briefing and those boring stuff etcetc.
Got to know our trainer: Conti ! hahaha. A very cute and nice guy. :D
Lunch was -___- Lunch and dinner for the next few days were all -_- lah, only breakfast nice. :D
But for a camp I guess its not bad already. :/
First activity was Flying Fox. :D
I did it when I was P5 before so I was not so scared lah as compared to others.
Jeremy was the first to go (for other activities mostly is he go first also), then chuting/anna was the first girl to go. :)
Ms Goh went too! I think she went for all of the activities (?), she very cute lah like small girlgirl like that! She loves to take photos. :D
Go everywhere, do everything also need take photos one HAHA.
Anw, flying fox super fun lah! Super shiok, only that the seawater really very salty -.-
Next was obstacle course LOL. My least fav activity out of all ._.
My balance not good so I nearly died on the first obstacle -.-
& then I fell from the second obstacle, injured my right arm so I went to slack and rest and see ppl do LOL !
Jm had the same fate as me she fell too so we two sat there and 偷懒 :P
Then they say we look like we filming 就想赖着你 LOL !!
Lucky the injury not very serious or else I cry lah LOL. My arm is my 命 !
Poor lishan sprained her right arm while doing the last obstacle :O
She so kelian, by the end of the camp right her arms got a lottttt of cuts here and there.
Then went to bathe & eat dinner and discuss about campfire performance. :)
2nd day first activity was coconut tree climbing.
Which is the only activity that I didn't do ._. Cos my arm still pain and I don't want climb treeeeeeeeee.
I don't regret not doing it either hahahaha :P
Our class's guys really damn (Y) lah, esp Jeremy he climb 3 times he got 5 coconuts, too bad one coconut drop so not counted. :P
One time he even got 2 coconuts at the same time! Really very pro. Somemore is those very big coconuts.
In total I think our class got more than 12 coconuts, not counting the ones that drop onto the ground.
Everyone had a fun time drinking the coconut juice haha. :-)
ZP super funny, he got 2 coconuts and both is like super duper small -_-
Whole class laugh at him and say his coconuts are green apples. :P
Class was divided into 2 after that. I did Archery first.
I very excited cos it sounds so interesting!! :D
I only managed to hit the board once ._.
Weizhou and abqari managed to hit bull's eye. :)
Did skywalk after that, had mixed feelings before that cos it sounds fun and its really a once in a lifetime experience. But hor, I scared. LOL. And Lishan scared also.
Then make me more scared -.- In the end everyone ask lishan go, cos they think she very brave and sporty everything do first one but she's super scared of heights lah.
So she say I go she go, then the other girls all copy, say lishan go they go.
So diedie I must go lah -_-
Then I went lor, all the girls hate me LOL !
It was very ... I used to don't have any fear of heights one but don't know why now got a bit.
At around the top of the ladder I keep hugging the ladder and shout LOL.
And hor I realise when you're up there you won't care all the encouraging stuff ppl are saying downstairs. No use one lah. Hahaha.
I only heard Ms Sha keep asking me to "take one more step!" so I managed to get onto the top.
But I don't dare to walk across so I hugged the pole and went, "I don't want walkkkkkkkkkkk!!"
Super unglam and paiseh lah but at that moment who will care lor -.-
In the end Conti had to climb up the ladder and guide me but I took a super long time until the person keep pulling on the rope which is very irritating lah.
Yeah then after very long I finally walked and I jumped down and its very shiok and its over. :)
Had the seaflat walk after that, kind of interesting and boring at the same time.
Saw sea cucumber, starfish, etc. But the sun was bright and it was hot and tiring.
Poor shahin fell down and his pants were torn :O
& I think he fell on rocks or what, he had two vvvvvvvery deep cuts on his leg ><
Like very pain like that leh :O
After that was boom net, super shiok and fun like what! Most loved activity of the whole camp.
Love the water much more than the ground haha :D
Maybe its bcos I know how to swim so it was very fun. (;
Tried out all levels and obviously level 3 is the best lah!!!! :D
It feels like flying swooosh ~
Yeah but sadly I got all my sunburns when I was doing boom net -.-
But nvm fun things come with a price!!
Did hill trek after that, the activity that really bonded our class I think. (;
The climbing up process was still okay, a bit tiring but still okay, ppl were cheering each other on etc.
Then we will keep passing the message, like when there's a branch then ppl will go like, "前面有树干!"
Then pass pass pass. Also got those funny msg like, "Zhuangpeng 差点跌到!"
Teachers keep lie to us, they keep saying stuff like, "reaching liao!"
Then ppl will go, "you've been saying that since 30minutes ago -.-"
Teacher: "halfway there!"
Don't-know-who: "you know when teachers say that they're just lying to you to make you feel better.."
Shahin: "okay, we're 3/4 there!"
Liren: "now you're just lying to yourself.."
HAHAHAHA. :>
Reached the peak, everyone was like dying and we don't believe its only 300m high lor!
Started to climb down, but it was like 6 already, and in bintan the sun sets at 6 -.-
A lot ppl never bring torchlight also, so teacher asked us to go down in boy-girl-boy-girl formation.
Yeah so this was the part that we can finally feel the teamwork (:
And for once the guys were not joking around and were actually serious!
Really very kind and gentleman lah them. (:
Jiamin were like screaming all the way lah. :P Then the bryant was behind her and crap all the way also LOL !
The guys were really awesome lah, they will help the girls and make sure that they're all okay.
Super 感动 pls :')
It was really very scary cos the whole place was dark -.- cannot see the road infront of you.
Downhill somemore! And it was dinner time so everyone was tired + hungry + scared, pekchek x10000000000 lah.
All the vulgarities all come out LOL and I heard, "why here? why not safra?!"
At some points we saw lights then we thought is car lights which means we're gna reach lah, but its not.
Then someone went, "In Singapore everywhere also got lights one, won't be so dark like here!"
Then everyone went, "SINGAPORE ROCKS!"
Really miss SG ttm at that time lor.
Chuting fell, ZP fell, Shahin was in pain.
But everyone still managed to reach Loola in the end. :D
Feel so happy at that time. :) Love 3E`10 ttm!
We were late for dinner by one hour LOL very xinku right!!
Everyone was like, "what happened to you all? :O"
Had campfire after that, I've always hated campfires but this one was the worst I've ever seen LOL.
Super duper lame lah.
We anyhow sing cos we didn't had time to do any preparation. :P
Love 3D's performance the most. (:
3C's one was super funny!!!! :D
3H's one was .... I see jiaee dance and sing until sian liao lah. :P
Then there was a "disco night" or smth -.-
So lame. Everyone tired liao a lot ppl went to sleep instead. :P
Chatted with jamie jiaee jasmine jiamin, lishan hueeru came too. (;
Joined the 2D gathering for a while also. ^^
3rd day was CIP, road building w/ 3F.
Did very few things only ._.
Actually mostly is the ppl do then we help only lor. :P
But it was fun lah, good experience. :)
Felt so happy when the bus drove over our roads !! Heh.
Left Loola after that, very sad lah. :(
Miss Conti so much, he's such a good trainer! :)
Bid farewell with him and all of the other trainers, hahaha eh got one is shuaige leh. :P
Slept on the bus ride back, slept on the ferry too. :)
Reached SG and everyone was super happy! :>
But at the same time we miss Bintan too lah. :O
---
Watched Nodame Cantabile The Movie w/ Jiaee yesterday.
Awesome movie!!! :) About orchestra one, unity and harmony etc, see liao feel very motivated lor.
Got shuaige also. :D
Can't wait for part 2!
Went for the SCO concert, Huanglaoshi really super pro wahaha :B
& Zhaolaoshi is so cute. :)
There's CO intensive training from Monday to Wednesday, 8am to 6pm.
Having MOECO Music Camp audition on Tuesday and SS sup on Wednesday ;O
ZZZZZ think I will die on Tuesday lah.
I will nervous if got ppl sit infront of me and watch me play one leh, can ask the judge to hide behind the door?
Sian diao -.-
Goodbye.