<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1327595113563465450?origin\x3dhttp://c-rossroad.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
street lights, big dreams
☁ ☁ ☁
Title: “Love is missing someone whenever you're apart, but somehow feeling warm inside because you're close in heart.”
Posted on: Thursday, February 11, 20109:37 PM

Nowadays I'm so lazy to blog. :/ :/ :/
Really hor. I really really very hardworking nowadays okay.
I aced all my subjs ....... except for a/emaths -.-
I got nothing to say !!!
Zzzz pekchek, gonna study extra hard for maths during this CNY holiday! :D
I got full marks for my chem test I am so happy wahahah. B-)

My family is the most -_- family I've ever seen LOL !
We never buy any new clothes, never clean up, never buy decorations, in fact there's like no difference hahaha. :P
We're all looking forward to rotting at home! :D

CNY performance tomorrow, I am nervous ><
Yesterday I played well for longteng during sectionals leh why today rehearsal so suck why leh why leh why lehhhhhhhhh !
Nvm, i'm gonna jiayou tomorrow !
Cannot screw up or else no face anymore x_x

Lalala my posts are getting more & more boring. Sorry !
Can't help it lah hehhhhhhh, goodbye !


♛ ziyue

19; NUS
31 December

Facebook | Twitter
Tumblr | Instagram


♫♫♫




♥ thank you

layout: Hearts;Bleach
resources: xx