<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1327595113563465450?origin\x3dhttp://c-rossroad.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
street lights, big dreams
☁ ☁ ☁
Title:
Posted on: Wednesday, February 3, 201010:35 PM

Hello. :)
I've been so guai nowadays, I can't believe myself!
Hope this will continue ...

Performance yesterday was okay, same songs play until I very sian, to think there are four more performances of the exact same songs ... T.T
I failed terribly for longteng D:
I love the free food.
Not gonna comment on other stuff bcos i'm sleepy.
But yeah, everyone makes mistakes so its okay. We're obviously not gonna blame you. :)

Passed my 2.4 trial test run today, I actually improved, I am so happy. :-D
Thank you my lovely classmates for the support. :P

Before P.E zhuangpeng was changing, but he decided to stand right in the middle of the corridor.
So he purposely stood there and started unbuttoning his shirt and went, "AHHH 不要看我! 不要偷看我! AHHH 不要偷看!"
Sadly nobody entertain him, everyone just diao him and walk past HAHAHA. :P

Sectionals today was interesting. :) Learnt a practice song which is super hard and super sian and super slow.
But managed to play it in the end wahaha so satisfied.
Gonna learn 牛斗虎 soooon ! :D

Chenlaoda is a shortie who loves to suan people !
Anyw, its super interesting to see Jiayi teaching Rinnie hahahah !!!
Last year was peijun asking us to teach jiayi now is her turn !!
SO CUTE LAH THE BOTH OF THEM :D
But then right .....
I feel so old -.-

Not to forget, its Rinnie's birthday, SO HAPPY BIRTHDAY ! :D

Not looking forward to combined prac. :/


♛ ziyue

19; NUS
31 December

Facebook | Twitter
Tumblr | Instagram


♫♫♫




♥ thank you

layout: Hearts;Bleach
resources: xx