Had emaths lesson early in the morning, my graphs were pretty okay, hehe happy! :)
Then ate & changed & slacked in co room, then went up to art room.
Practiced a while & I have to say I am very sick of longteng now. :/
Performance was okay, but got one part suddenly everyone sounded different then everyone also confused I also don't know and can't remember if I played wrong.
But nvm lah everything went on smoothly. :P
But yw ryan wk & gang sucks. :(
^ Watched 14 Blades w/ Jiaee yesterday !
Decided not to go back to AIPS after all cos not many going back. :(
Plus many of my teachers all retire / transfer liao. :(
And I don't like the new principal + vice-principal. :(
Anyw before that, jiaee lost her wallet so she cabbed back to the 812 bus stop then cannot find so she very sad.
Aaron chew then suggested for her to go back into the school cos maybe some kind soul will find it at the bus stop and give it to the school.
Amazingly he was right hahaha and jiaee couldn't stop squealing!
Jiaqing is proven wrong cos he kept, "我跟你讲,confirm找不到的!"
So mean right, jiaee already very sad he still keep giving this kind of remarks -.-
Anyw jiaqing, me and jiaee won't tell anyone that you like ______ de !!! :D
14 Blades was awesome btw ! B-)
Got Zhaowei, jiaee's chiobu :D but don't have Chenkun. ):
Lame storyline but the battle scenes were superb :D
I nearly died cos it was very exciting ! Everytime they fight I'll go, "我快要有心脏病了啦!!!"
The ending was sad though. :(
& wuzun looks so funny everytime he appear me and jiaee will go, "Noooooo! GO AWAY!"
He cannot act lah ._. He looks like he's trying to act cool !!!! LOL VERY FUNNY.
Somemore the actors/actresses all have the very nice China accent then somehow his Chinese sounds weird. :/
Okay lah not his fault. :P
Btw look at the poster, the guy's carrying a box with weapons !
But jiaee said he's carrying an erhu around -.- LOL !
Happy Chinese New Year Eve to all. :)