Went for dinner and movie with family yesterday. :)
Avatar rocked lah, super awesome! :D
Jiaee told me that sherlock holmes rocked too, so jealous lah I also want watch!
I think Sherlock Holmes will be nicer than Avatar leh heh ._.
Anyway, saw someone's blog today and was shocked to the max.
Shall not say whose blog is that! ;)
Finished the 2 SS mindmaps today, I spent my whole day on 2 pieces of paper what is this!?
This is called 浪费青春 LOL, also a major waste of time.
Time = money leh!
Alright, school is starting on Monday.
Like zz I can't believe this is happening. :(
I'm still in the holiday mood how. :O
Once school starts I cannot use the computer already, must studyyyyyyy!
You won't see me constantly camping in Facebook already. :/
I'll only get to use the computer for homework so ..... hope the teachers assign more homework on the net LOL.
Cannot use computer = no posts.
I'm seriously considering to kill this blog for once and for all since I'm (obviously) not gonna be able to use much too next year.
What do you all think? I'll only be able to blog like once per week I think. :(
Blog die jiu suan liao, I'm worried about my Mousehunt, T_T
I know lah kind of stupid its just a game that basically needs you to horn every 15minutes only but its addictive and fun, if you don't play you'll never understand.
Cos I used to think that Mousehunt was lame too ><
I guess I'll find a way. :)