These few days have been .....
School is like that like that lor. -.-
Homework and tests and homework and tests and homework and tests and .... ya.
I'll reach home late everyday I ALSO DON'T KNOW WHY LEH.
Then I'll slack and read 2 chapters of my book and do homework until my hairs all gonna drop out then check my mousehunt and read 2 chapters of my book again and off to sleep.
Nice and peaceful life. :)
Sooner or later I'm gonna delete all my plurk and twitter accounts because they are very not updated which defeats the purpose of it. -.-
I can't wait for the pig doraemon to be out. :D
Junxiong is really very cute, sadly only jiamin agrees with me, which make me question my taste :P
Anyway I am looking forward to the Drum Cube performance on Saturday!
How I wish I'm the one performing. :P
But nvm, I'm excited excited excited! :D