<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://draft.blogger.com/navbar/1327595113563465450?origin\x3dhttp://c-rossroad.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
street lights, big dreams
☁ ☁ ☁
Title: 我知道我的爱一直都会存在,
Posted on: Sunday, January 10, 20106:34 PM

Met jiaee at 8am to eat breakfast today! Funfun. :)
I love her lah keep me entertained all the time. :P
Met jiaqing peijun zhengkang juanning ! Made new friends too, Lynette Linda and Elaine ?
Not sure about the names haha. :P

Practice was fun, I like! :D
Got to know many more percussion instruments hehe so interesting!
Learnt new songs too, yay learnt smth new! :)

Went to lunch with jiaee after that, :D

Not looking forward to schl tomorrow like zzzzz feels sian. :(
My class is boring since I don't know most of them lalala.
Suddenly miss Ryan pebble (:P), yi an and yeowwee so much! :(

And yknow what? After a few days, I actually like the new timetable!
I think 45minutes is pretty okay, at least they don't have double periods!! LOL.
And the recess plus lunch makes the time go amazingly fast, like 2/3 periods jiu can rest liao!! :D

Revising maths now, (:

I still want my bunny doraemon lehhhhhhhhhhhhh. ):


660th post, and ANEKA MYLOVE GET WELL SOON!!! :D




♛ ziyue

19; NUS
31 December

Facebook | Twitter
Tumblr | Instagram


♫♫♫




♥ thank you

layout: Hearts;Bleach
resources: xx