School. Tomorrow. Tell me this is not happening.
To be honest I only had 2 weeks of holiday lah -_- For the previous weeks I woke up early for like practices everyday, one of the practice started at 7am somemore LOL even worse than school.
But yknow what? They say when you love something it doesn't matter, yeah so despite the practice starting at a mad crazy time I still went for it.
And they say when you love something, you'll succeed in it.
No wonder I don't get good grades, I don't love to study. :(
Speaking of the crazy practices right, I must thank my dearest daddy!! :)
Poor him had to get woken up by me early in the morning just to fetch me to school haha!
Made me feel like a bad daughter, everytime before waking him up I'll stand beside his bed for 5 minutes cos I couldn't bear to wake him up -_-
Haha but anyway, love you daddy. ♥
Hehhhhhh, anyway, the thought of school bores me.
NOOOO NOOOO NOOOO NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!! T_T
THIS IS NOT HAPPENING TELL ME THIS IS NOT HAPPENING I CAN'T BELIEVE IT >x(
This sucks.
Anything that's worth having, is sure enough worth fighting for.